Prior to becoming a trainer and executive coach, Sue had extensive experience in the planning, sales and marketing, customer service and business development of consumer brands for FTSE 100 companies. Previously she has held senior roles including Marketing Director. She has worked within large corporate including Whitbread, Virgin, Granada, and Colgate Palmolive and as a management consultant within leisure and hospitality including several global assignments with Compass Group PLC.
Sue has also taught Professional and Personal Development for Managers on the faculty of a London University and worked as an executive coach, trainer and programme designer within a variety of sectors including PR, education, software, banking, property, engineering, data management and consulting sectors.
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach: International Coaching Federation accredited
- Organisation and Relationship Systems Coach Training - CRR
- Certified in NEO PI-R
- Accredited Practitioner of the Emotional and Social Competence InventoryTM – Hay Group
- Certified in Hogan Development Suite
- Certified in The Leadership Circle Profile 360
- Qualified practitioner in the Myers-Briggs Type IndicatorTM Step I and FIRO-BTM - CPP
- Certified in Cultural Transformation Tools – Barrett Values Centre
- Licensed in MTQ48 (Mental Toughness) - AQR
- Authorised Facilitator of The Team Diagnostic AssessmentTM -TCI
- Senior Faculty Member – The Coaches Training Institute
- Member of the International Coaching Federation and CIPD
Experience and Interests:
- Sue has been working as a professional coach and facilitator since 2003.
- Typically she works with senior management including at PLC board level.
- Her sector experience includes professional services, international banking, IT, Marketing and PR, the NHS and retail.
- Her particular areas of interest are working with senior executives to help them to:
- be more self-reflective and further develop their emotional intelligence
- consciously create more effective teams
- manage change and influence key stakeholders
- develop more effective communication strategies, and leadership styles
Return to main faculty listing...